If you want to be a celebrity after signing up for Fantrie,, you need to get approval to switch your celebrity account.
Posting, membership settings, and settlement functions are activated when you switch to a celebrity account.
Switch to a celebrity account
- Enter [Account Settings] within [Personal Settings]
- Go through the KYC process.
- Enter one or more Social Media accounts for your reference. Click [Save Changes] button.
- [Switch Celebrity Account] button is activated for so that you can apply for a Celeb Account Transition.
- You can be a celebrity within the Fantrie service (within 5 working days) after the review of the management team.
- For the following cases, the celebrity application may be rejected or may be requested additional certification after the management's review.
- The contents offense against public morals
- Significantly interfere other celebrities' activity
- If the social media you entered when you applied for a celebrity account is a new one with low activities
- If the social media you entered when you applied for a celebrity account is a private account
- If the social media you entered when you applied for a celebrity account is not yours
- Have a history of suspension or account deletion due to violation Fantrie Terms of Condition
- Inappropriate to switch to a celebrity account under the judgment of the management team
If you have any objections to the management's review or need further certification, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Celebrity Account Deliberation Criteria
The deliberation criteria celebrity accounts are determined in accordance with the rules of the Korea Communications Standards Commission, 'Regulations on Deliberation on Information and Communication'.
- Copyright and rights infringement content
- broadcasts such as sports, movies and dramas whose copyrights are not resolved
- Content that is clearly copyrighted by the company or individual
- Significantly violate other people's personal rights by posting photos, videos, etc. without authority
- Obscene materials
- Upload pornographic (porno, pornography) videos, hateful acts, photos, videos, etc.
- Sex acts are described or expressed
- Violation and prohibition of Fantrie Regulations, even if not specified above
- Specific organization / region / religion / racism
- Contents that directly refer to discriminatory terms or promote disparagement and prejudice
- Contents that cause harm to persons' status, social status, personality, etc.
- Content related to fraud, abuse, gambling, and investment
- Contents that includes fraudulent acts such as requesting to deposit accounts, etc.
- Contents that defame others by insulting others or stating facts or false information for the purpose of slander;
- Information related to gambling or personal investment that promotes gambling.
- Contents that may harm law and order by encouraging illegal acts that violate laws and regulations.
- Intentionally interferes with the service operation, causes unfair competition, etc.,
- Contents that violate the law regarding the promotion of information and communication network use and protection of information